2018-19 ICD-10 Update
How to make sure your clinic
is up-to-date on diagnosis codes.
October is upon us, and that means that a new set of ICD-10 codes have been released and added to the official list. Although this year’s update does not pertain directly to physical therapy much, we recommend all clinics download the latest list regardless.
For web customers, the newest codes have already been automatically added to your database, so there is no extra work to be done on your end. For on-site clinics, you will need to manually download the latest ICD-10 update by completing the following steps:
- Sign into TheraOffice as a user who has Administrator access.
- Navigate to the backstage menu (gold button) in the top-left corner of the screen and click on the Administrator tab.
- Click “Add In Manager” under the “Data” section.
- From there, click the “Download Add Ins” button in the top-left corner.
- Next, select the “Other Add-Ins” tab.
- Lastly, highlight the “ICD-10 Updates 10-1-2018” tab and click “Install.”
- After a few minutes, you should receive a confirmation message that the add-in was successfully installed.