What's new in
the .13.3 update?
Notable Feature Changes
- Patient Portal Beta (Currently TheraOffice Web Only): Streamlines the intake process by allowing patients to submit demographic and insurance information in addition to their subjective data such as pain history, medications, etc.
- Fixed an issue that would require a Date column to be populated in the Simple Grid. The Date column can now be left blank within a row.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the application to freeze when using a drop-down menu in the Document Editor.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a delay logging into TheraOffice for Web Customers after the application has previously timed out due to inactivity.
- Fixed an issue that would display an error when attempting to fax a document with a Cover Sheet on some computers.
- Fixed an issue in the Authorizations Billing Tool within the Accounting Patient Navigator that would not save the changes made when using the tool.
- Fixed an issue in the Authorizations Billing Tool within the Accounting Patient Navigator that when linking an authorization to a Secondary or Tertiary Insurance would incorrectly link it to the Primary Insurance.
- Fixed an issue when using the Barcode Feature and the Edit in Word Processor radio button options when generating a report. The Fax checkbox would not be checked by default when locking the note.
- Fixed an issue when using the Edit in Word Processor radio button after clicking the Save As button within the Word Processor, unchecking the lock report checkbox, and using the Close Back to Word Processor option, then clicking the Save button again within the Word Processor. This would cause the Report Name in the Full Chart of Documentation to be “blank”.
- Fixed an issue in the Accounting Visit Status & Insurance Actions Reset Tool, when changing the case drop down between a case that has a Primary Insurance and a case that has no Primary Insurance, the Primary Insurance checkbox would stay populated and be able to be set for visits in a case that had no Primary Insurance.
- Fixed an issue during the Patient Portal Import Wizard process that would cause any Patient Information Custom Fields to not import into TheraOffice properly.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over the Use Code Version would cause a blue spinning loading wheel to appear within the Batch Data > Case Information window.
- Fixed an issue when spell checking the entire document, spelling errors within the Treatment section would be skipped.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Reminder Call upload times to be incorrect.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an unhandled exception when saving a Documentation section to the Patient Portal that contained a Checkbox List sub section.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Insured’s phone number to default to “Current” instead of “Portal” if the Insured phone number is blank in TheraOffice but filled out during registration in the Patient Portal.
- Fixed an issue that would incorrectly show a yellow information bar that says “Changes exist between TheraOffice and the Patient Portal. Please click ‘Save’ to synchronize changes” after you already synchronized changes in the Patient Portal Administrator > Patient Information screen, when you leave the section and come back to it.