What's new in
the v12 update?
Document Editor Fixes
- Corrected an issue that would prevent the drop-down box in a grid in the Document Editor from word wrapping onto a second line. Also added the ability to search and find items in the find box at the bottom of the drop-down.
- Corrected an issue where changing a status to Not Performed and then moving the row prior to caching the change would revert the treatment back to the previous status and then change the status of the other treatment.
- Corrected an issue where double clicking was required to check off a treatment for HEP. You will no longer have to click into the treatment cell first.
- Corrected an issue where a treatment that was checked off for HEP would not populate on the HEP if it was generated before switching cells.
- Corrected an issue where clicking ENTER would not move to the next row of the grid.
- Corrected an issue where the hamburger button (three horizontal lines) was not working properly in simple grids.
Functional Testing Fixes
- Corrected an issue where the incorrect option would be chosen in the MIPS Assessment drop-down if the impairment of a test was equal to zero.
- Corrected an issue that required you to disable and re-enable the override button in order to change the reason.
- Corrected an issue where the MIPS Assessment would not change when results were downloaded using FunctionVibe.
MIPS Validation Fixes
- Corrected an issue where the MIPS warning message would continue appearing after successfully completing the configuration wizard when opting out.
- Corrected an issue where the outcomes measure #182 was incorrectly listed as #131 on the validation screen.
- For the Today’s Schedule and Scheduling Daily widgets, the next day’s appointments are loaded at 6 PM CST, 4 PM PST, and 7 PM EST.
- Corrected an issue where an unhandled exception error would occur in the Patient Specific Functional Scale section (FOTO Goals) when clicking Add To Goals.