What's new in
the v14 update?
Our latest software update couples various feature additions with a number of system fixes as well as the release of the highly-anticipated TheraOffice Patient Portal.
Notable Feature Changes
- Released the TheraOffice Patient Portal for Web clients only (On-Site beta is scheduled to take place later this year)
- New Find Patient Screen With Virtual Scrolling and refresh button (Web Only)
- New Open Patient Screen With Virtual Scrolling and refresh button (Web Only)
- Added Quick Links to the Backstage Menu to submit support tickets or feature suggestions
- In Document Editor, added an Auto Goal feature that will allow therapists to create goals from any grid
- In Document Editor, added ability to delete multiple unused rows of a grid
- In Document Editor, added a new “Combo” status in the Treatments section
- Added a new Application Option that will prevent Charges from being edited in Document Editor
- New “Trended Reports” will now be available loaded into the database at the customer’s request
- For Waystar customers, added further functionality to the integration allowing for ERA remits to be downloaded and applied directly within TheraOffice
- Added new field while generating patient statements that will list any exceptions to visits that may not be ready to go on a statement
- Added a new integration for Credit Card Processing with TheraOffice Pay
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Visit Authorization Tool to not save
- Fixed an issue that was causing the imported FOTO score and impairment to not pull into the Functional Testing section
- Fixed an issue that was causing the “Medical History” section to not copy to a new note if configured for MIPS
- Fixed an issue that was causing an appointment for the current day to not show when looking at a patient’s future appointments
- Fixed an issue when printing double sided documents that will now separate each document
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Spell Check to not work within the Treatments section of the Document Editor
- The Integration Features with MyFax and MetroFax will be discontinued in the future and no longer supported. Please contact TheraOffice at (630) 455-1863 ext. 2 for alternatives such as the TheraOffice Faxing Service.