What's new in
the v16 update?
Our latest software update is highlighted by the addition of functionality for new MIPS measures available for the 2020 reporting year.
Notable Feature Changes
- Added the 2020 MIPS measures: Elder Maltreatment, Dementia and Depression.
- Added the ability to filter the inbound Patient Portal registrations by facility in the inbound queue if sent out via an invitation.
- Switched help links to point to our new Customer Support Center & Knowledge Base.
- Fixed an issue which wasn’t checking the max length of a patient’s last name on the patient profile screen.
- Fixed an issue which was displaying the “No Show Reason” label in a canceled appointment reason screen.
- Fixed an issue where the find patient window required a slash or right arrow in the birth date field.
- Fixed an issue which was not prompting for save on the patient information screen when changes were made.