What's new in
the v17 update?
- PT / PTA Modifier Column Hiding – this will hide the PT / PTA columns if the selected insurance does not require the assistant modifiers.
- PT / PTA Modifier Copy Buttons – we added buttons to quickly move the minutes into either the PT or PTA columns quickly.
- TheraOffice Patient Engagement – Surveys – We have the new TheraOffice PE – Surveys feature completed and ready for beta testing. This feature will be Web only and we don’t have any future plans to port this to on-site. Eventually there will be an additional cost for TheraOffice PE.
Notable Changes / Fixes
- Fixed the cursor moving down when the enter button is pressed on the treatments screen.
- Fixed The Depression and Elder Maltreatment measures validating when the re-evaluation code is used. This is incorrect and they should only validate for the evaluation codes.
- Fixed an issue if TheraOffice Patient Engagement is not licensed and you try to open it, it gives you a message to contact Sales. After hitting OK, a disabled tab appears that cannot be closed.
- Fixed the checkbox width on the Active checkbox on the Patient Information screen. Clicking to the right would check and or uncheck the checkbox.
- Fixed the Provider drop down in the Charges section on the Document Editor not populating. (TheraOffice On-Site Only)
- Changed the Image Note Editor – when there are no pages the previous and next buttons will now be disabled.
- Fixed a double save prompt when editing an image in an image note or patient image.
- Fixed an error when scanning into patient images when the first image scanned and the save and close button is pressed.
- Fixed the Patient Account Numbers window not appearing for HL7 Web Interface users on check-in for TheraOffice Web.
- Changed the system log to prevent an invalid date range from being entered.
- Changed the TheraOffice Web Patient Archiver – all data will remain in the system after archiving. TheraOffice On-Site functionality will remain the same.
- Added Windows 7 error handling if there are errors saving to the user settings on the Patient Navigator.
- Will include the new MIPS measures.
- Fixed the Clinic Navigator – will now display the new news panel.
- Added Touch Id for logging into iPad Documentation.
Important Windows 7 Information
- Microsoft has ended all support for Windows 7 OS. As a result, TheraOffice can no longer support compatibility with Windows 7 moving forward.