What's new in
the v18 update?
Notable Feature Changes
- Telehealth / eVisit Billing Rules – this feature will help any clinic with setting the place of service, modifiers and double checking what codes can be billed for certain insurances.
- Ability Integration – we have a basic clearing house integration with Ability for claims and ERAs.
- Last Appointment Italics (Web Only) – if the appointment on the schedule is the last appointment and no future appointments are scheduled, then the appointment will display in italics.
- Credit Card Swiping – Added the ability to perform a credit card swipe without saving it to a profile for TheraOffice Pay.
- Non-Credential Providers – for non-credentialed providers notes will not be created without a co-signature.
- Added a Patient Information context menu option when right clicking on an appointment in the schedule to display the patient information.
- Multi-Facility Auto Tasks – Tasks will only go to the users linked to the same facility as the patient for the auto task engine.
- Updated the insurance, employer, CPT Code, and physician screens to new UI Controls.
- Fixed – Patient account numbers on appointment check in if there was no case assigned.
- Fixed – Non billable notes show blank in the document editor.
- Fixed – Documentation Notes can be added to locked cases.
- Fixed – Patient Statement calculation for billing DME visits.
- Fixed – Patient History wasn’t populating the user in some instances.
- Changed – Removed the Pain Assessment from the Functional Testing section from Documentation since it won’t be used for any prior 2019 MIPS visits any longer.
- Changed – Added the ability for interface controls in Documentation to word wrap. NOTE: We will be doing the treatments section word wrapping in the .19 update.
- Changed – The Cancel / No Show dialog window. This screen was just updated however functionality should remain the same. This was done for the Wait List Automator (See below)
- Changed – When clicking suggest charges in the .17 update the screen would go disabled / grey temporarily. This is now not happening anymore.
- Improvement – Decreased the speed it takes to open the edit appointment window.
- Improvement – Added the ability to default the reminder type to text messaging for Reminder Call.
- Improvement – Added a new label to the login window which is a naming our update.